This custom crash course in best practices in exhibit management for exhibit and event managers can cut years off your learning curve. Give your exhibit program an immediate boost in productivity with this course in industry best practices by Candy Adams, who’s published over 250 articles in EXHIBITOR magazine and Exhibit City News.
Regardless of the number of Campers, they’ll learn valuable strategic and tactical survival skills. Using the veteran Booth Mom’s® full-cycle review of an exhibit program, a case study customized to your company’s usual show footprint, and more than 20 time-tested survival tools (see list below of templates, forms and checklists) to improve your exhibit program’s results and generate long-term cost-savings.
Depending on your exhibit staff’s current level of proficiency, classes can be tailored from 1/2-day to a full week.
In addition, all Campers will have ongoing phone and email access to Candy’s expert advice after the Camp for all those pesky “how-can-I find-out-how-to” questions about exhibiting.
The Booth Mom’s® Boot Camp Survival Kit
Increase your productivity instantly using The Booth Mom’s 20+ exhibit management survival tools, including organizational tools, templates, checklists, forms and articles in Microsoft® Office Word and Excel format that can be customized for every show.
The Booth Mom’s® Survival Kit includes a:
- set of 60 ready-to-print binder tabs to set up your customized show binder
- goal-setting template to prioritize your exhibit spending
- line-item budget template with up-to-date expense percentages by category
- article on maximizing your exhibit Return on Investment and Return on Objective using goal-oriented spending
- exhibit project management timeline/checklist
- show plan template (staff and vendor communication tool)
- how-to guide on writing exhibit Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- housing management template
- electrical requirement sample worksheet
- gang box inventory of show-floor “must-have” supplies
- shipping quote/order form template
- customizable lead form
- pre-show exhibit staff training agenda
- guide to good boothmanship (booth etiquette)
- post-show exhibit staff survey
- post-show analysis template with executive brief
- exhibit manager’s job description to help you get the pay you deserve
- a list of The Booth Mom’s favorite show supplies with photos and URLs
- plus many more trade show industry resources including URLs to the best industry Web sites, directories of shows, associations, conferences, certifications and glossaries.