Pre-show Training Webinars (45-90 minutes)
On-site Face-to-Face Training
EXHIBITION MANAGER & CORPORATE TRAINING
Exhibition (Trade Show/Conference) Managers and corporations need to train their exhibitors in industry best practices.
Since trade show exhibiting doesn’t come with a “how-to” book, let The Booth Mom® help with customized exhibit management training – from the basics of trade show logistics to the intricasies strategic planning!
As the presenter of the most highly rated session at EXHIBITORLIVE (see Testimonials), The Booth Mom’s training is guaranteed to cut exhibitors’ learning curve with not only customized content, but shared forms, templates and checklists and ongoing telephone or email support – all at the same low price!
A SAMPLING OF SESSIONS AVAILABLE
- Strategic Planning: Setting Measurable Goals and Objectives to Achieve Results
- Successful Exhibiting for “Rookies”
- How to Write an Iron-Clad RFI and RFP for your New Exhibit
- Trade Show Logistics 101
- Top 10 Keys for Successful Exhibiting: Focus on What Matters to YOU!
- Show Rules and Regulations: What Exhibitors Need to Know to Stay out of Trouble
- ROI/ROO/ROR: What will YOU measure to improve your exhibit program?
- Exhibit Budgeting Basics
- Top 10 Cost-$aving Tips: Squeezing More from your Budget
- 100 Co$t-Cutting Tip$ and Trick$ in 90 Minutes
- Exhibit Design: Form Follows Function
- What Makes Exhibit Graphics Effective?
- Lead Gathering and Post-Show Lead Management
- Focus! How to Promote Yourself to your Target Audience at Trade Shows
- Planning Your Shipping, Material Handling and I & D
- How it REALLY Works: What Happens on the Show Floor during Set-up and Dismantle?
- Tips for Dealing with Unions on the Show Floor: Jurisdictions, Work Rules and The Golden Rule
- “The Worst Show is a No Show”: Bullet-Proof Your Exhibit Transportation
- Training Your Exhibit Staff: The Fine Art of “Boothmanship”
- Post-Show Analysis: How to write your post-show executive brief and stakeholder report.