WHY EXHIBITORS OUTSOURCE THEIR TRADE SHOW EXHIBIT MANAGEMENT TO THE BOOTH MOM
- Trade show exhibiting is COMPLEX and CONFUSING.
- You’re a ROOKIE to the strategic and tactical challenges of 3D, face-to-face marketing.
- You’re a START-UP company that needs to hit the ground running with MEASURABLE RESULTS at every show.
- Exhibiting is expensive and you can’t afford to make EXPEN$IVE MI$TAKE$.
- You don’t have a professional EXHIBIT MANAGER in-house and need to outsource it.
- You’d like the guidance of an ETHICAL person with exhibiting EXPERIENCE and EXPERTISE plus an established NETWORK OF TRUSTWORTHY VENDORS.
- You need someone who can lead you through the MAZE of show rules, regulations, unions, and deadlines.
- You need an ADVOCATE (and sometimes PROTECTOR) who knows how things really work at trade shows.
- You want someone who can TRAIN YOUR EXHIBIT STAFF for peak performance at the show.
- There are at least 1,000 DETAILS to every show, and you don’t have TIME to deal with 999 of them.